Saturday 24 November 2012

Prolly last tourney report here

Deck used : Infernity

Number of players : 12

Prolly last report here soo....

Match 1 vs Wen Liang (Ninja Chaos Dragon) OXO
Game 1 - Got 3 Necro, still won #3Necronokick
Game 2 - Got Super Transformed despite Night Shotting one, FML.
Game 3 - Played a passive game and jus played removal stuff, his Trooper milled trash and it was time to YOLO.

Match 2 vs Tristan (Lightlord) OXO
Game 1 - I heard going first with a going first hand was good.
Game 2 - I heard BLS was good.
Game 3 - He Creature Swapped an Honest for my Void Ogre and I Prison-ed it, next turn top deck RotA, took Grepher, #LVVChainstackOP, you know the rest.

Match 3 vs Edwin (Mermail) OXO
Game 1 - He drew his Leed, which is always bad, and jus didn't have the plays to do.
Game 2 - Got Double Megalo OTK-ed on Turn 3 #boohoo.
Game 3 - Grinding against Infernity is a bad idea I heard. Potential chance to top deck Armed Soldier once but YOLO.

Got cut to Top 4 here and insert conspiracy.

Cash is good.

The new blog is up, and it's under the URL nologicygo.blogspot.com

Hopefully, I can get it fully functional in a couple of weeks. Right now there is one post on it.

You guys can also follow me on my newly created Twitter account @NoLogicEustace. In fact, jus follow me. I'm desperate for attention. Must impress my peers with my number of followers.

I'm totally joking, jus follow me if you're interested, hopefully alot of YGO will be up there, but alot of personal stuff too. It's Twitter for crying out loud, I may Instagram my lunch for you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment