Sunday 21 October 2012

Yaya papaya

Gratz to Johann, William and Bixuan for taking this year's qualifyer. I wished them luck three times so it must be my power.

My team ended 10th place in the swiss, after a 2-2 score, misising out on the Top 8 sian... Actually I expected to go 0-2 and drop lol so this is actually a great result.

My personal results were:
OXX
OXX
OO
XX

Ya I got carried. The deck felt funny today but I hadn't touched if for like a week, cos I had to study and cos I didn't really give a fuck about the whole thing, like I said, I expected to go 0-2 and drop.

Anyway, I've packed up my Sams, they're in my album, and they have been my good comrades for the last year and a half. I don't think I'll touch them again, simply due to the lack of rewarding plays they provide for my style of play.

As for now, I'm going MIA to study. I may not come back, YGO is going into the "Extra Pack destroying the meta" season again anyway, Mainspring is wrecking Japan right now.

If I do, I hope the FIRE stuff give me a deck worth playing. The plan now is Infernity or Laval, probably Infernity as I expect Laval to get crushed by banlist. Laval is 3 times easier to play than Infernity though, although twice as easy to mess up.

Today's the last day of play till the exams come, I'll be kinda free past the 17th November I think. Which is also my teammate fatty bombom Weiheng's birthday. Till then, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment