Tuesday 6 March 2012

DON'T KNOW ANYTHING, ASK THE JUDGE

Next time, in a tournament, if you gonna get killed by something you don't even know exsists, ask the judge. It wouldn't hurt, you hav nothing to lose. Thank you.

As a player, I will play on in a disadvantaged game state had I called "game" but a judge ruled otherwise. After all, it is my mistake for not clarifying my card effect.

As a player, you scrub, you lose. After all, it is your mistake for not clarifying the effect that "killed" you.

This is how tournaments work. Let's hav no more of this whiny poohyness.

P.S I will not judge a tournament I am still playing in. Hence, I was not the judge that day, considering I won.

7 comments:

  1. Why post now? You should have said so earlier otherwise people don't give a crap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because people are too dumb to understand that your opponent is not your friend.

    You don't ask your opponent for effects, rulings, or anything. Ask the judge because your opponent is there to own you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. if i skill drain an opponent gemini monster, does it become a normal monster or effect monster?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Effect Monster, but it does not gain its Gemini eff.

      Delete
  4. If i effect veiler stardust, can it negate my mirror force and sp itself?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it unforgivable if the player himself does not know his own card effect?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If a guy let's it pass without consulting the judge, and the judge does not notice it or is not at that table, it passes.

      Delete