Monday 19 March 2012

Lair Wire

While watching Game 2 of the Malaysian Asia Qualifyer finals. Sam used this and I went like "dafuq?"

Lair Wire
Normal Trap Card
Remove from play 1 Insect-Type monster from your Graveyard and select 1 monster your opponent controls. Destroy the selected monster.

WTF?! Card used for spinning becomes Asia Qualifyer winning card?!?!

Well, arguably that title should go to Maxx "C" which clearly won Sam the game. I dunno if I would hav tried to burst through that Maxx "C" personally, but given that it was a final and I was already 1 down I think I would fuck all logic and go for the kill too.

Lair Wire people, be afraid.

2 comments:

  1. My reaction to that card was : "the fuck is that!?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL too strong. Gratz on reaching final though.

      Delete