Saturday 31 March 2012

Full Yen Tourney Report (31/3/12)

Number of participants : 8

Deck used : Ascestism Six Samurai

So since the format was non Asia I switched in my Naturia Synchros and my Roach before the tourney.

Always forgot to use them.

Round 1 vs Zhi (Machina Gadget)
OO
Game 1 - I didn't open very well. He opened average but I had enough negation to stop his first Fortress and there on he has only a Hope and 1 backrow with 2 hand card. So I just hoped that it wasn't a Warning and attempted a Shi'en play and it passed and controlled from there.

Game 2 - I opened alot better this time with 2 Cybers in my first 8 cards, but I waited it out and sure enough he had things to stop summoning so after luring them out got a +1 on Fortress and then Veiler his Trago as he tried to go for an 8 with his own Veiler.

Round 2 vs Wenliang (Hieroglyph)
XX
Game 1 - I didn't set my DEST in fear of Heavy Storm and he drew lots of yellowskins apparently and so I decided to wait one turn before setting and I then drew in to Ascestism and was WTF? If I had set it I would hav won that turn so I was like nevermind next turn, and he stunts on me and I'm like GG.

Game 2 - I opened with 5 backrow, and he opened with 4. From there I controlled cos I had the monsters and was going in for the kill and he saved himself with a Compulse. Then he Heavy Storm me next turn. And I'm like GGWTFSCOOP.

In game 2 I should hav went for Roach at one point as I can stop both the Shiyu and the REDMD if it came to that. Also in game 1 I had a chance of a comeback I had just topdrawn a mob in my 13 monster deck lol.

8 comments:

  1. every sat got tourny at full yen shop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If there are enough people but I don't usually play as I don't like to show off my techs. But since all players that day were friends it was fine since we dicuss techs all the time anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When will you not show your techs during the saturday tournaments?

      Delete
  3. When I borrow friend deck LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so must go down on sat to see got enough people then can see got tourny? not like rick posting his tourny on forum?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya, and prizes dependent on turnout. And format oso dependent on turnout. Sometimes don't even hav tourney.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i see thanks for the reply. what time it normally start?

    ReplyDelete