Saturday 25 August 2012

Everyone playing Laval.

I am visibly offended whenever I see people play Laval.

If all you want is a Librarian Scrap endboard on Turn 4, you really shouldn't be touching the deck.

It is so much more than just Sarco Rekindling Transmission Field. Any self respecting Laval player can tell you that.

Anyone who knows for themselves that they aren't very good, so decide to play Laval, is as good as deciding when you decided to play Inzecter, you jus want that cheap easy win.

I not doubting the person deciding that's it's ok to splash a deck which can win at 60% max potential, I'm doubting the player, whether or not he truly wants to improve and discover that extra 40%.

Trust me, Laval's true power is much more devasting than Librarian Scrap and drawing into Rekindling number two. You will win with that, no doubt. But you will just be stuck playing decks that win by themselves.

NOTE: I'm not attacking anyone in particular, I just don't see why anybody who doesn't understand the capabilities of a deck should have it, I just saw one today, and tipped me past my boiling point, I've bottled this in too long.

Madolche is irritating.

Oh ya, Day 1 on Doppel v.Sept'12, it's a bit shaky. But double Debris helps alot. Hyperion is still a bitch though.

No comments:

Post a Comment