Saturday 11 August 2012

Thoughts on WCS so far

I only watched 3 of the stream matches, namely Japan (Dark World) vs Inzecter (Hong Kong), Japan (Skill Drain Valley) vs USA (Exodia WTF) and Malaysia (Chaos Dragon) vs Thailand (Chaos Dragon)

My thoughts so far:
Japan did well to overcome the disadvantage from D.Fissure in Game 3 but Zecter jus too strong.

I thought it was Countdown, but good showcase of One Day of Peace being hit worthy.

I think the extra Normal Summon wouldn't have changed the tempo of the game at all IMO, but still should hav been stopped. Judge's fault.

Wesley so imba Top 8. Inzecter as a whole imba, taking up SIX of the Top 8 slot, and the only Japanese player not to qualify was poor guy who got owned by Zecter as mentioned above.

If Exodia wins, FUCK THE WORLD.

Edit: I believe the list with the Airman to be real, the only problem with it is no Reborn ban, which seems very funny yet totally believable.

No comments:

Post a Comment