Thursday 23 August 2012

Muh Agent decklist

Why everyone posting their Agent decklists? I oso wan post.

3x The Agent of Creation - Venus
3x Master Hyperion
3x Mystical Shine Ball
3x Vermillion Declarer
2x Effect Veiler
2x Death Guide Leaving the Underworld Bound for the Overworld
2x Junk Synchron
2x The Agent of Mystery - Earth
2x Archlord Kristya
1x The Agent of Miracles - Jupiter
1x Honest
1x Sangan
1x Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
2x Pot of Duality
1x Heavy Storm
1x Monster Reborn
1x Reinforcement of the Army
1x Book of Moon
2x Torrential Tribute
2x Bottomless Trap Hole
2x Call of the Haunted

BITCH ANGEL AND DOGSHIT HYPERION ARE BACK!

Funny what one Earth can do.

Y U MAX DECLARER?!
Trust me, everyone will max it soon.

JUNK SYNCHRON?!
I just like it. Can make Destroyer easy +1. If Hyperion rating as a top deck was 10, Junk Synchron is 7-8? Let's me play RotA, good deck thinner.

WTF NO TOUR GUIDE?!
Joking, but I thought the Jap name was damn cool, so I keep using it.

CotH IS A TRAP! IS SLOW!
Not when you have Declarer.

NO MIND CONTROL! NOOB!
I see the point, but don't really want to do it. I can win without it anyway.

Testing with the deck and it's really damn strong. Hyperion is really too imba.

Still, every card in the hand is important, needs to to be able to do something. Sometimes two Venus no different from having two Shine Ball in hand.

The balls remind me why I don't play this deck. I can't play anything with yellowskins.

And to anyone who's thinking WTF all OCG noob can't see Tele at 3? Yes please go fuck up your consistency with Tele, Krebons Ball Gachi too stronk.

No comments:

Post a Comment