Sunday 29 April 2012

What deck to play??

Over the pass week I have been deck hopping like free switching from Inzecter back to Six Sam to Rabbit and now Hieroglyph. Currently, the Hieroglyphs are the ones I am most comfortable with. But as everything is borrowed, I can't bring them to Worlds. Really the only thing I can bring is prolly Six Sam, which has gotten really frusrating as I am opening 3 or more
Monsters about 40% of the time despite playing only 13 mobs.

Still today is a big day cos I got my first Atum in a pack that I got on a whim. Yay.

Other options I have for Worlds are Karakuri, which is at least much more affordable, or TGAA. I am seriously considering the latter, though the probable 0-x I'll get against Inzecters is quite ....

Don't even look at Worlds, I don't even know what to play in my locals. Karakuri looks to be the top pick, followed by Six Sams and then Hieroglyph if my friends actually let me borrow it long term.

I can't wait for SD23 to release, can't wait to play it. I'll only get to use it about a couple of weeks before I retire for my mass mugging anyway.

2 comments:

  1. I tried six sam, its a secret deck im playing with my friend only lol,I heard Excaliber and DEST is awesome for one turn 8000~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excalibur is better to set my Enishi plays IMO. But I prefer Six Sams to play control so ya LOL.

      Delete