Monday 30 April 2012

Hiero decklist

After deciding that I am too poor and never gonna lay my hands on both a Gustaph Max AND M7 (greedy me) at the same time, I hav decided that I should jus go back to Sams for the time being. My Samurai deck has been with me for almost 14 months now, and I'm mostly familiar with what Six Samurai are capable of, which are the brainless rush hands and which are the hands you should aim to drag a long control game with. Simply put, the deck I understand most is Samurai anyway. With Hiero all I do is Car farming and OTK, or damage control on a Maxx "C". Feels like the Doppel days, but less variation.

Maybe one day, similar to how I joined the Samurai after Gateway's limit, Hiero will be cheap and I can form it. I realise with the exception of my first WWBF I have never mained a deck which hasn't been hit by a banlist. AKB after Cat limit, WWBF again after Whirlwind limit, Six Sam after Gateway limit, Junkdo after Librarian and Formula. It seems the deck only becomes fun to play when the mindless plays go.

Having experienced Hiero first hand and proxying those money grabbers, this is my finalised build for anyone who cares:
3x Shiyu
3x Aset
3x Car
3x REDMD
2x Tfeni
2x Effect Veiler
1x Geib
1x Nepthe
1x Drago
1x Luster
1x Watt
3x Pot
3x MST
3x Seal of Gathering
2x Forbidden Lance
1x Storm
1x Book of Moon
1x Monster Reborn
2x Torrential
2x Thunder Break
1x Trap Stun

1x Black Rose
1x Maestroke
1x Roach
1x Hope
1x Volcasarus
1x Crimson Ninja
3x Atum
1x Bouncer
1x Cameraman
1x M7
2x Dragoon
1x Gustaph Max

And I'm telling you people, there is no harm in playing 1 Geib. That shit runs over Ophion with Lance AND Chain D is even more common than Bottomless now. Seriously, the Geib is good. Nepthe is bad and Tfeni is honestly the same as Kageki, useless alone, there is a reason why people only run 2 Kageki.

Anyway, when the TCG release the Six Sam deck I may replace my Kizans with commons. I think it's the foil that's making me draw 2 with my Enishi all the time. Mad rush every game with Excalibur!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment