Thursday 27 October 2011

dhoby gaut tourney report sammy

it was 5 round swiss and then go to top 8

round 1 vs bahamut84 (infernity) OXO

game 1 he drew a really bad hand and i used gadgets to poke him to death.

game 2 i hit his face down stygian street patrol with my gadget then end with set cards he set everything summon beetle use street patrol eff for archfiend then start his stun .......

game 3 haha summon gadet set 3 my backrow was strong but he pot of dualitied heavy storm i TRICKED baha by liftin up 1 of my backrow makin him think that it was a starlight road so he decided not to activate it and it saved me a few turns made a stupid mistake by opening the card he though was starlight road it was actually a dark mirror but b4 he could activate the heavy storm i alr flooded the field with gadgets YAY.

round 2 eustace aka ze xuan aka super tall freak aka no penis aka bamboo pole (junk dopple) XX

game 1 summoned a gadget and set 1 and end turn ze xuan then made librarian but i stopped it with bth turns out he wanted to lure the bth he formulaed with veiler and topdecked foolish burial then used it to get glow up bulb then dragonfly and synchro to armory arm. then he bls armory arm otk me. UNFRENLY wat is yugioh

game 2 got owned by deck devastation virus and mind crush. WAT IS YUGIOH!

round 3 samuel (lightlord) OXO

game 1 not enough millpower frm him and we both wasted resources and let to topdecking my top decking btr than his so i won.

game 2 his milling too strong STUPID LUMINA he then trishulaed me and left me with no outs

game 3 he had bad hand and i had a decent hand.

round 4 shaun(agent angel) OO

game 1 my backrow too strong had out to his everything except for his 1st turn earth. INVERZ ROACH WINS GAMES!!

game 2 tried to roach him but got stopped. krystia din manage to cme out as i had warning. warning so strong.

round 5 jian xin (agent angel) OXX

game 1 veilered his earth and tried to gadget beatdown but he drew into venus luckily i had back row he then ran out of monsters and my mini gadgets attacked till i won.

game 2 unfrenly pot herald so many times. decided to negate my gadget at that crucial point was praying for offering but it never came so he venus beatdown me.

game 3 FULL GADGET HAND...... my later draw were also gadgets so i scrubbed.

final position = 14th .........


~sammy~

5 comments:

  1. Lol sam unreliable source arh, scully the baha win oso fake one.
    FAT PENIS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mind tricked =(

    But the hand was so horrible that I would probably end up dying anyway.

    Smlj is 2 debunk, rivalry, beetle and a fucking patrol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But in the end, work so hard for what right? Still got a Top 4 prize.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol I hope that comment didn't offend anyone, was saying it in a joking manner especially when I got a full loss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No la no offend lol, we are honoured to have you comment on our blog.

    ReplyDelete