Saturday 22 October 2011

Full Yen Ranking Tourney Report (22/10/11)

Deck used: Junk Doppel
Number of participants: 16

Round 1 - Jonathan (DD?) OO
Game 1 - Started really badly when he Karma Cut my first Card Gunner, which left him with like 3 hand, then he summoned a Caius when I had an empty field, not knowing that it was a mandatory effect. Having lost last week becos I let something like this pass, I decided to be evil today and he jus went downhill with the lack of exsistence of hand cards.
Game 2 - OK opening then he started summoning D.D Assailants and D.D Warrior Ladies and had a Soul Absorption on. I think Heavy Storm into Trish and mass advantage from there. 9600 slowly depleted to 0. And that piss take told me my Sangan could only search for DARK, luckily this is real life and not DN where judges appear within the minute and not within the hour.
P.S that douchebag went on to complain that his hand was bad, you playing D.D and can't even beat Junk Doppel?

Round 2 - Benedict (Spellcaster?) OO
Game 1 - I had no idea what he was doing.
Game 2 - How did his Round 1 opponent lose?

Top 4 - Weemin (Dimension Rabbit Jurac) OXO
Game 1 - RUSH!!!! And I manage to Bottomless both of his Rabbit attempts LAWL.
Game 2- Totally full boss mob hand, 2 C. Soc, 1 BLS, 1 DAD. Some hope when I drew into Tragoedia, but fizzled the moment he Dustshoot me.
Game 3 - RUSH!!! Actually made a very stupid mistake in not checking my hand, tot I had a BLS when it was a DAD (BLS actually in my grave), he reduced to 0 hand card due to Divine Wrath then I Trish him. He drew and passed and I top draw Foolish Burial when I had 2 DARK.

Final - Wesley (Chain Burn) OXX
Game 1 - Turn 1 Heavy Storm and took quite a bit of Burn from it but he got minused too much to recover.
Game 2 - Made a really big mistake here, when I hit with the Lava Golem he let my attack pass, I CotH my Librarian but he Fader it when the attack would hav killed him, but I had a set Mind Crush which I considered for a really long time if I should use or not. He went on to burn the rest the next turn.
Game 3 - Didn't start well, managed to come out boss mobs but got stopped by Faders again, the game was already into time, so he won cos he jus like burn me and I couldn't hit through FUCKING FADERS.

Overall Result: 2nd
Not proud of it like Chieflion would be talking about Insane Tech Junk Dop, I have only gotten 2nd my entire life and now it's really gettin kinda irritating, considering I could and should have won if I had just manned up, I mean, if the Crush had missed so what? 2 less cards to Secret Barrel. Still, the win in the Top 4 was really good, really respect Weemin as a player and Junk Doppel vs Dimension anything is a high mountain to climb, considering he had knocked out 2 Junk Doppels ahead of me.

The people who joined weren't exactly great either. About half of them were scrubs, some guy actually sided Royal Decree against Wesley and still couldn't take him out. Reborn and Mathspro met each other in Round 2, I'll leave them to do their tourney reports instead of spoiling you.

And I realised that I got 2nd 3 times in Ranking Tournaments, and ALL THREE LOSE TO WESLEY!! Wesley if you are reading this, UNFRIENDLY!!!

Tmr is Asia Plus Team Qualifyers, I'll be going with zzsammyzz and Reborn. Wesley and Weemin both said that they not joining (YES, NO WESLEY) I think sure first round scrub T.T

And the Boo Koo review is jus 13ms.Ozawa trolling LAWL

1 comment:

  1. Walao zhexuan so fierce bottomeless all my monster sia :(

    ReplyDelete