Saturday 29 October 2011

Nothing YGO related, Vanguard tourney and Cheiflion hate

Went to Econ today slept in abit till like 1 and reached there to see a whole bunch of Vanguard players. Then I remember that today is the Vanguard tournament thingy.
Sat down at the round table and the Indian ITE guy that all Yew Tee players know who's a bloody troll mockingly told me that I should play Shadow Pala cos I like big monsters. Dude, you know me as well as you know the first 20 elements of the Periodic Table, I like big mobs? Then I must hate playing my Junk Doppel. Then Yoong Kang AKA KFC boy come and say that Uncle was looking for a judge, so I rushed into the shop to volunteer myself.
So before I knew it I was a Vanguard tourney judge, LOL. Doing the pairings like a SinLong yea!!
Tourney lasted a little over 2 hours and I actually found it kinda fun. Not that you really need a judge for Vanguard cos if some guy scam you in Vanguard you'll never call the judge and anyway there's almost no rulings in Vanguard that I know which require official clarification, there was one idiot who stacked in my face, so I cut his deck and gave him a WARNING, oh I feel so boss, alot of people ask me why never DQ him, well since I caught him before his stacking could do anything, not really big deal besides, kept a close eye om him but HIS TRIGGERS STILL KEPT COMING.....
But then he still lose HAHAHA, his opponent double crit him and apparently he was running around like a pussy complaining about it. Well, you stack...... The same guy complained that I SIDE DECKED against him during Ranking Tournament. WTH?? Side decking illegal against noobs? He is such a troll, cheater and would never dare say such a thing to his opponent's face so he's a fucking coward as well.
And besides he Pot and SP like 3 times that turn and I didn't even bother to stop him.
Mathspro ended up getting 3rd despite it being his first Vanguard tourney, maybe he'll make a tourney report, here's a preview:
I image alot of Double Crit, and they just kept coming.
Roger you Double Crit Monster.
And he earned back his entry fee before the tourney even started, sold the foil he got in the entry pack to CHEIFLION'S BRO (yes he has a brother, wonder how he lives with the hate mail) for $8, LOL.
Still, the catch of the day was when the man himself came.
And then I like the ultimate hater I am went, "OH SHIT!! OH SHIT!! IT'S CHEIFLION!! CALL THE COPS!!" which was like prophetic cos the cops really came and we like evacuate before they parked. I think maybe next time hate at a lower volume LOL.
And apparently, that hippie told Mathspro to shut me up. Sorry hippie, go love nature.
If only he showed a hint of remorse for his actions, I may not be such a douchebag in front of him.
Yes people, I believe he still thinks he's right about his tech choices and we're all inferior netdeckers.
And we tried to get Weiheng to go scold him for almost getting beaten up at CardMaster when we sabo-ed him LOL. Nice guy couldn't bring himself to do it....

3 comments:

  1. LOL @ Doing the pairings like a SinLong yea!! whats with the 'a'?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In reference to "like a boss"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sian din go when my idol was around.... Wanted to ask him how to NOT netdeck people and make insane techs LIKE A BAWS!!! :(

    ReplyDelete