Saturday 22 October 2011

Tourney Report (22/10/11)

Tourney Report Full-Yen (22/10/11) (Reborn)
Deck Using: Blackwing (Errm p.s dis is the only competitive deck i have)
Position:: Top 8
Game 1 : Me vs Rudge ( Gravekeepers) OO
Round 1 : Had a fairly good hand. He set up a very heavy backrow on his 1st turn. I managed to clear it with heavy storm. I got rid of his necrovalley using icarus attack I den decided to rush him using brionac and Dark armed dragon. Drawing a card dat couldnt save him, he scrubbed.
Round 2: I sided 2 puppet plant and 1 crossout (previously lost to poh seng lol). I set up my field, planning to clear his field wif icarus attack, took control of his face down  keeper using mind control, he said couldnt change battle position (being lazy to call the judge and wanting to be a nice guy i said ok, not as evil as eustace). so i ss bora, exceed in to hope. In the end, i brought out D.a.d again, for the finishing move.
I guess this guy is kind of new, cuz he didnt know wat was trap dustshoot lol.

Game 2: Vs Mathspro  XX
Before joining the tourney, mathspro said dat i would lose if he met me LOL (obviously his mocking me) This duel was kind of familiar since we usually play agnst each other and know each other playstyle
Round 1:
Had a very good hand, stop his ss when i could leading him almost to die when he veiled my armed wing, so he wouldnt get dmg from attacking his token. Had everything under control, even had a vayu in the grave, until he top decked chaos sorcerer ( lucky ass)
Round 2 :
Had a fairly good hand, i lost to mathspro cuz he changed his playing style to counter mine, took out mine line of defence using trish, taking out gorz, mirror force on the hand and field respectively and farmed , searched got all the good cards b4 rushing me.
Well, he won me fair and square( mayb except for top decking the stupid chaos sorcer, and ps the other team mates including mathspro himself say my lucksack power comes from gorz, and i win mainly due to it.....)

As Eustace alrdy said, me and zzsammyzz are going wif him to join the team tourney tmr, hope to meet some good players tmr, since im kind of new to the competitive area. Bye guys

No comments:

Post a Comment