Saturday 4 February 2012

Full Yen Ranking Tourney Report (4/2/12)

After realising my full scrubbing potential by ending up in Rank D. It was time to get back to business.

Number of participants : 9

Deck used : Ascestism Six Samurai

Round 1 vs Wenliang (Junk Doppel) OXO
Game 1 - Started 2nd but he didn'tso anything for Turn 1, I Shi'en 3 backrow end turn, thinking he got Gorz. He managed to get a Heavy Storm to pass after I negated a Reborn. But he didn't have much action that he could do so I just beat and he lose.
Game 2 - Actually had field control but went for Tori tio Demon Chain, eerything went downhill from there, he farmed while I was top decking for things to do.
Game 3 - He managed to delay my Shi'en for two turns but apparently he had nothing to do too.

Round 2 vs Hakim (Ritua) OO
Game 1 - Start first Shi'en, set 3. He summon Abyss set 2. I DEST he Solemn I Maga he scooped.
Game 2 - Control from start to finish with Shi'en, end of game come out Volcasarus to bomb Trag.
Then after the game he show me that his hand is one Zealgiagas one Reborn, but since my Volcasarus actually doesn't deal damage when I bomb him, which we only realised after the game. Maybe I should have rematched after the game to shut KFC. But come on, what are the odds of a top decked Salvage. Anyway, sorry to Hakim if I sounded rude, it's all KFC's fault for standing next to you.

Round 3 vs Sean the teammate (Machina Gadget) OXO
Game 1 - I opened Gateway United Kageki Zanji.
Game 2 - I opened with shit. When I could finally Black Rose, tio Starlight Road.
Game 3 - I opened Gateway United Kageki Zanji AGAIN! This time he had Dark Hole so less lopsided. But good control is good control.

Result : 1st

Pulled crap from the Twin Pack and TP Sean pulled Cyber Sarus. Aragh....

Not much to say, it was a small turnout. Less drama than I would expect, other than the Round 2 thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment