Tuesday 7 February 2012

Where the fuck is the Six Sam decklist?

I've been searching for about a day, the Rabbit decklist is out. There was a troll vid by underworld6667, I assumed it was troll, that guy didn't look very YCS winner like. And I can't find it!

Anyway, there was some conspiracy that APPARENTLY it was ruled that Shi'en and/or Beast could negate the destruction effect of Hornet. For anyone living on Mars, THAT IS NOT TRUE. However, looking back at the pairings, our Six Sam pilot was put up against mainly Wind-Up players. Who, the last I checked, didn't run Hornets.

Anyway, how the Six Sam guy had such a good run up to the final against so many Wind-Up match ups beats me totally. Some say he mained Maxx "C", some say he got lucky with his dice rolls, some theorized he played Mizuho/Shinai loop.

If he really played Mizuho/Shinai loop, my thoughts and opinions would look something like this:

_|_

Cannot describe how un-Six Samurai like that loop is.

So fingers crossed that our good friend Oscar was maining Maxx "C"s. Then we can actually have something to talk about.

4 comments:

  1. Why hate on a deck that managed to rape the meta when its considered atleast a teir lower than the meta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is why the people who payed 400 dollars shouldnt be mad. Reprints of all cards are enevitable. So unless you arent willing to pay to be the few to have it while its expensive then just wait for the reprint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. think of non classic cars that get older as time goes on. such as a 2000ish car in a few years itll be affordable for most people but at that time you were able to afford it aka the depreciation of value setup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude, I'm OCG and I run Sams too. It's my main.
    I don't own a single TGU or intend to own one, until ofc EXP5.
    Seriously dude, in OCG land Shinai/Mizuho loop is plain disrespecteful and skill-less.

    ReplyDelete