Sunday 13 May 2012

Marymount Tourney Report (13/5/12)

Deck used : Ascestism Six Samurai

Number of participants : 22

Format : 4 round cut Top 8

Round 1 vs Ernest (Hiero) XOX
Game 1 - Alot of of back and forth stalling at the start but the moment he Solemn one of my disruption cards (can't remember what) I got a Dragon field vommited on me. Made a mistake setting the Kageki making his Tfeni live. Pretty fucked after that. Earlier on I had tried to Yaichi the Solemn but got Veiler WTF.
Game 2 - Got some decent control board up and won. Gateway and Volca had to put in some work after I misread his Trago as Gorz.
Game 3 - He Pot for MST, set two end.
I MST the MST, got United Gateway, got Torrential-ed which I expected, drew shit with the United (RotA plus Kageki) and ended with no backrow. He has OTK next turn.

Round 2 vs Clarence (HERO Beat)
XOO
Game 1 - Forced Solemn with Storm, he procedes to Torrential my Kageki Yaichi, and I got beat by an Alius after that.
Game 2 - Can't remember.
Game 3 - He obviously opened with crap, and after taking a hit summons Alius with one backrow, I Night Shot it, turns out to be Poly, and Puppet Plant-ed him. LOL.

Round 3 vs Baha (Arrive HERO)
Game 1 - He drew crap, apparently alot of monsters, I Warning the HERO Arrive, he set two end, I MST one next turn Yaichi the other. He's a 4000 so just hit with GM and powered up Kizan.
Game 2 - He opens less crappy and makes an Excalibur a turn after potting Miracle. I had a Puppet Plant but no way to get rid of whatever I took and he proceeds to skim through my backrow of Compulse and BTH, before flying out with a Shining.
Game 3 - I open okok, and so does he, but I manage to make a Beast on turn 3 and he summons Airman, which got Warning, then he set all E-Call and I was about to negate when he was like WTF and show me all Spell. LOL.

Round 4 vs Sam (Tour Guide Inzecter)
XOX
Game 1 - He takes this quite easily as I can't establish any sort of control.
Game 2 - I open with some god like Shi'en Enishi D.D Crow Crack into D.D bullshit which equals Inzecters die.
Game 3 - Some voodoo allows him to equip Gruf after I Transmigrate the Hornet and I got herped on and lose.

Congrats to Wesley and Pohseng for Top 8, and Wesley for taking the whole thing with his Inzecters. Actually I only care cos me Pohseng and YingJun got free dinner after he won LOL.

Epic moment when Sam realised his deck no more Inzecter as he tried to Gruf out a Volca with his Damsel. LOOOOOOL!

I paid $12 for a $14 steak, that's not such a bad loss. Puppet Plant is good, true story.

No comments:

Post a Comment