Monday 16 January 2012

The format has been crap

Agent, then TGAA, and now Inzecter, is there no end to this bullshit?

I just wanna play Sams and win, like the good old days.

I wish March came tmr. Cos the more I think about it, the more I think Inzecter will get hit which means, OPPRESSION will be back, ZOMGWTF, I don't own one, that is bad.

Need to get one soon.

I also tend to add a new deck to my collection every year. Last year was Six Sam, maybe it'll be Inzecter after nerf, but my eyes are on Ninja Laggia. Ideas are welcome. Machina Gadget is a close second place candidate, I should just build that....

Did any of you O level guys choose JC? Prepare to appeal to poly soon, trust me on this one.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I guess.... Didn't feel this way for the last two formats though, minus about 4 months of Samurai domination.

    ReplyDelete