Saturday 7 January 2012

Full Yen Ranking Tourney

Scrubbed to a stupid deck run by a good pilot, so not hard done by or anything.

Round 1 vs Ying Jun (Wind-up Inzecter) XOX
Game 1 - He drop my whole hand, I give him thing to shoot as he did not open with any Hornet dumping crap and sure enough he had one in hand.
Game 2 - Control really nicely and did the Dustshoot trick, although not the best results but hey.
Game 3 - 3 backrow kena Decree and the Hornets start coming out and my life end.

I can say that I don't think I made any mistakes cos I did anticipate the Decree side but my MSTs hate me. Just can't beat Inzecter they have what they need, although having play tested myself I know some hands are ZOMGWTF.

Btw, the Dustshoot trick is to activate it when they declare effect. By returning the Hornet, you force them to equip some random shit like another Damsel or Centibeet, which is a huge plus, considering they are now Lvl 6 so any Instant Fusion follow up will be futile.

May decide to copy Johann and start storing luck for Asia, the last time I topped was when both of us top table and he won me, so if his luck is out mine must be too, come to think of it, I haven't won in tourney match since then..........

Dunno what deck to bring though, if they following Sept'11 banlist don't even know if I should JOIN, cos really this format is bullshit for Sams, and utopia for TGAA and Inzecter, let alone InzecterAA. And I really dunwan to have to end up playing any of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment