Sunday 29 January 2012

Ranking results are FUCKED!

Ok so here's the math,
I had 10 points,
After which my first tourney at JCube I beat Ash, Wesley, Shaun Lin and Poh Seng and I know that Ash and Wesley were both Rank A then, Poh Seng Rank C. So assuming lowest possible gain I got 9 points here. Though I don't even think Shaun Lin was a D.
19 points.
Next I played at Clementi, scrubbed first round to YingJun. -7
12 points
Next at Yew Tee, won Sean, who is now at A so he should have been hovering around B or C then, assume C, then lost to a borrowed ID, assume -7.
8 points
Next I lost to YingJun again, and assuming he's still a D, and I'm still an A, -7
1 point
I don't see how it adds up to -4. I assume worse case scenario for everything.

9 comments:

  1. Eustace, why you anyhow give people chance. Are you fucking serious? Chieflion still at Rank A. Last time, you in his league now what is this !! You tell me?

    Eustace's Fan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Newflash:
    All time favourite KFC is -5! 1 pt below only. Not embarrasing to be below a chief of all lions, but it will be embarrassing if a gayboy that cooks chicken surpass you on the next ranking list.

    WTF!! you will be under KFC's kentucky feet soon if you don't buck up.
    Fun's over! Get serious! get your Six Sam and bit the shit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear keyboard warriors, if u wan insult, i rather u say it in person or to our face, don hide behind de keyboard pls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dylan siol, 小弟弟长毛了.
    @anon, I dun really give a fuck about Ranking anymore, it's fucked. I'm jus glad that people who previously deserved to be in A are there now. Not everyday is someone paired with Yingjun first round losing 7 points twice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol y'all gather enough attention by yourselves without our help.

    - GK Spy

    ReplyDelete
  6. GK Spy! STFU! Ranking your problem is it? Eustace, can you buck up and get back the A?

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1 tourney anyone can get A. im sure astronaut wont say "eustace we got problem" if he stop scrubbing tourneys.

    ~ ali baba

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pohseng scrubbed first round at yew tee 4 times is 14 points an A?
    Omg really counting gt probs i think

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is because Pohseng vs those of same rank as him, so not much change in pts. BUT Eustace vs those of lower rank than him. Of course pts will be drastic drop off.

    ReplyDelete