Saturday 7 July 2012

Banlist talk

People say banlist is made from OCG perspective right?

Then why all the Youtube vids all made by TCG players?

I mean, they hardly bother to check out our meta, and that's why they're still playing the balls in Hiero, and some Dojo crap in Sams. They seem to be under the impression that Chaos Dragons is skillless, which, I think knowing what to dump for Future is a skill, cos sometimes I dunno what to dump myself, maybe they dump it like me, standard 5, 2 Wyvern, Pulsar, REDMD, random DARK.

I'm just saying man, I can't understand the logic of some of their ideas, with like what, Zecter and Rabbit not getting touched? LOL?

Anyway, it's about this time that any relavant cards get on the list sooooo, my banlist prediction will be up prolly somewhere around the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment