Thursday 8 December 2011

Clementi Ranking Tourney Report (8/12/11)

Deck used: A.S.S (Ascestism Six Sam)


Number of players: 8 (no joke, no shared IDs I swear)


Round 1 vs YingJun AKA SirYugiohAlot (Rabbit Ragia) XOX


Game 1 - I see my first hand Gate RotA Smoke Reborn I was like YESHHHHHH, he start first Raiou me. WTF.
Game 2 - Abit back and forth, until I manage to Barkion him and he couldn't get rid of it cos Dark Hole used already. Yes, I know got Lance he never draw k?
Game 3 - Starting control abit, then suddenly all my monster run out, then his monster start coming then he Ragia come out I cannot hit over it then lose lor. T.T

Today I dunno who's the bigger BITCH, Kristya (BITCH ANGEL) or Raiou (BITCH THUNDER)

Poh Seng AKA zzxiaoboizz went on to win, but since only 8 ppl so only 3 wins no TP Vol.3 :O Anyway, my entry the TP Vol.1 already got //Sniper Hunter so already kena the foil curse already.

Played a few rounds with ZhiLong after that and realised that Skill Drain is a BITCH TRAP. Today kena so much hatred sia. Trap Stun less bitch cos it DOESN"T STAY THERE TO EAT MY FACE.
After that went over to Clementi Mall, with Poh Seng, Jeff, Ying Jun, Wee Min, Shaun AKA ChickenNoodle, Sherwyn and my teammates Dylan, Cavin and Luke for free Starbucks no kidding. Talk crap at Clementi Mall talk talk talk then go home but LOOK AT WHAT WEE MIN SHOWED US.

spygoteam.blogspot.com



















Nuff said

1 comment:

  1. Just when I thought there are no more things to read!

    ReplyDelete