Saturday 17 December 2011

Full Yen Ranking Tourney Report (17/12/11)

Decided to clean up the blog today, no point delaying it anyway.

As for the whole 10/12/11 fiasco, as well as comments that I did not do my duty as a judge, I admit that I blew my top that day and that was unprofessional and led all that bad jazz on the morning of 11/12/11 which led me to piss alot of people off and so I'm here to apologise for all that.

Anyway, I hope that we can put the past behind us and just get on with the YGO.

On with the report:

Number of participants: 25

Deck used: Junk Doppel

Everytime I plan to bring Sams someone will tempt with with Doppel, wanna borrow my Doppel deck? -.-

Round 1 - vs Sean from my team (Machina Gadget) OXO
Game 1 - Farmed and won with the big push
Game 2 - First turn kena Banisher, I kum bird bird
Game 3 - Actually had a shitty first hand that then Mind Crush him saw DP, 2 Compulse and SOLEMN WTF. He only set one Compulse which I MST and then next turn I Librarian Formula but advantage was essentially a 0 plus I drew a Spore __. He mistake set all his backrow so I EP Black Rose, and won from there.

Round 2 - vs Dennis (Chain Burn) XOX
Game 1 - Actually had control, just not enough life.
Game 2 - I he did all his Chaining stuff so I blind Crush-ed so that Secret Barrel will burn less and hit 2 FADERS YEAAAAA, then he GL judge when judge tell him when a Chain Link resolve the card will go grave straight. If I were the judge straight away warning.
Game 3 - Already in time, so I went to push for the final damage on my last BP he drop a Swift Scarecrow after having already burned me 1200.

That guy ended up winning but TBH he pissed alot of people off and questioning the judge with a "Where did you get that from?" was totally WTF, those watching the final were all rather ... and cos he literally continues to think for hours on the end even when his fate is sealed. His final manuveour to win took TEN BLOODY MINUTES and some people were already throwing sarcasm at him already after seeing his hand almost everyone knew he win already. Not me, but I could tell where everyone's anger came from.

LAN with Pohseng, Yingjun, Sebas, Cavin, Junyi and their friend and we still talking about that guy, cos since he delayed our LAN Pohseng and Yingjun could only join us for an hour. Good to touch DotA after such a long hiatus.

Maybe going down to Clementi tmr but unlikely to make it on time to join as I have personal matters hopefully can play a few games and good luck to all playing tmr.

2 comments:

  1. End of main phrase? If u wan create trouble pls say it out loud there like how u go ard telling ur friend wesley no 2nd blackrose, for what i know u might have ruined the game.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chill Pohseng, it's no big deal.

    ReplyDelete