Saturday 31 December 2011

Lavalval Chain Tourney at LAS (31/12/11)

Deck used : Six Samurai

Number of Participants: 35

Round 1 - Hong Rui (HERO Beat)
XOX
Game 1 - He started with Dustshoot on my bullshit hand of 5 Traps + Enishi. Stalled awhile with a top drawn Mirror Force but when he lure my Bottomless with Breaker I already saw him Pot a Miracle 2 turns earlier so lose.
Game 2 - Got some early control with Snowman, then went for a Tori with DEST, and won from there.
Game 3 - Big mistake, he Pot and showed Solemn, Snowman and something else and he still took Snowman, I still went for Heavy Storm despite knowing he very likely had Starlight Road, should have made a Shi'en first and use a GM to protect it from Snowman and prolly would have won from there T.T. In the end used, Shi'en to ram into Stardust but lose after lost so much advantage.

Round 2 - Ernest (Twilight Dragon)
XOX
Game 1 - I had a winning hand. Lost because I negate Return from Dark Dimension when I could have Compulse it. Lost too much control from there.
Game 2 - He had bad hand and I open with D. Fissure, then Dustshoot leaving him to set Ryko and afterwards I Tori him.
Game 3 - Drew shit, Reborn his REDMD, lost it to a Dark Hole, accidently showed him a Dustshoot. And really couldn't do much.

Score: 0-2
Swiss Ranking: SCRUB!!!

Dylan Top 8 with his own Six Sam build making me feel like a noobie, cos I kinda taught him how to play Six Sams ><. Not as if I had shitty matchups jus played like shit, also I had made my build to counter meta decks and met none so is even more bullshitty. Tired of scrubbing with Sams, may rebuild Doppel to play in next week's locals. I can only top with Doppel it seems.

Anyway won the Magi Magi Girl as lucky draw so not so bad. Haha Sean I got the book with mine too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment