Sunday 20 November 2011

CardMaster Ranking Tourney Report (20/11/11)

Deck used: Six Samurai

Number of participants: 12

Round 1 vs Ash (D.D Monarch) OXO
Game 1 - Threw out Kageki tri-Kizan against his lone Survivor, he did not have Macro, and although he BTH one, he had no answer to the other 2 2100ATK Kizans.
Game 2 - He started with 4 backrow, and then I cleared 2 before Heavy Storm then he Road me. T.T Trish for advantage but he managed to get rid of it with the Macro quick-play Dark Hole along with my Snowman Eater. Lost all my advantage from there and he Caius out himself when I left 500.
Game 3 - Managed to get an early Shi'en out, hit until he left 500 then he set monster I pussy out suspect D.D Warrior Lady. He defended with his 2 face down monsters until I drew into Mizuho when I already had Ascetism in hand.

Round 2 vs Wesley (Gallis Troll Deck) XOO
Game 1 - I started with 2 United and 2 Ascestism but NO MONSTERS and drew into NO MONSTERS and he kept using Spy to hit me till I die-ed.
Game 2 - Gateway United opening, with monsters and sufficient protection, what more could I ask for? He did Lava Golem my Shi'en and Zanji, but he only had Faders to defend with and lost after using 2.
Game 3 - I open with Honourable Retiree, Mizuho and GM, tribute HR to bomb his Ryko, then hit. He Gallis I Debunk, he Dimensional Alchemist (I think his favourite card) suicide on GM to take back, then he got a Revise on the field and end turn. I normal Kagemusha, he drop Maxx "C" then I tribute to bomb Revise. I hit and he left 300, Double-Edged and he draw Trag LOL.

Top 4 vs Shaunewbiez (Dark World) OXO
Game 1 - I opened with Kageki Kizan United, set a Magatama and DEST and end turn. He set 3 end, I next turn Kizan GM United, he Torrential I Magatama, then United draw 2 draw into Heavy Storm, skillful game.
Game 2 - I only remember he Dragged my Heavy Storm and he Mind Crush me I forgot to Imp, I even showed him the Imp >< I drew 2 United but not a single Kageki or Kizan even or GM though I had Kagemusha, and Hand and later drew into a Mizuho. Finally after his Snoww hit until songsong I left 100 then I top draw Mirror Force, he Solemn it I Solemn back, so I was playing with 50 for the last 3-4 turns till he finally drew a monster LOL.
Game 3 - I opened with Shi'en and GM, he set alot I just keep hitting with those 2 the finally he Dark Hole I negate he Dragged I though "Oh Shit" and show me a Gate and I thought "Oh heng ar..." but he still no monster so he end I hit he Mirror Force I negate he scooped.

Final vs Poh Seng (GKs) OO
Game 1 - He Pot take Tribute I look at my hand 4 monsters and thought "OH F***" kena Tribute left 1 Heavy Storm. Next turn draw HR I just Storm and end. He Set and Flip his Commandant I was like "Heng ar not Spy" and eat the damage he set 1 backrow end. I then drew DEST set and end, he Set a mob and atk and end. I drew Ascestism and did it and he Flush before I Shi'en and I DEST into Shi'en when he no hand card, and just win from there. I admit, total lucksack.
Game 2 - Open with Storm Mizuho hit set 3 end turn, he Valley pass Recruiter tio BTH, Sin Cyber tio Warning, drew into no monsters and just ate Mizuho 5 times.

Result : 1st
Phew, after that fiasco at Top Shop yesterday, I think I found a Six Sam build that suits me more, after all, drawing the Yaichi in Game 1 against Junk Doppel is really _|_ so now the whole world knows I don't main Yaichi. LOL. Finally win Wesley ^^ but he using troll deck >< zzz. Was also suprised at the lack of Agent players, I guess people finally realised that Kristya(BITCH ANGEL) is a BITCH ANGEL.

Anw sucessfully defended my position in Division A from the point sucking monster that is Pohseng LOL jkjk. I wish my friends Wesley and Pohseng all the best for their tourney at Yew Tee next Saturday, Wee Min can scrub for all I care hahaha, also good luck to my teamates as well, I will likely be judging the event, after the win today, I SHOULD have enough points to keep me afloat in Division A.

3 comments:

  1. gratz for win your point has gotten higher due to winning wesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think so leh. I think they count by your division and not by your ranking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nope u get more ranking points if u win division A ppl more

    ReplyDelete