After all that crap I think I should start being an autistic geek and start flaming cards, so why not start with the most HATRED-ED card of all!
Why is Daitenshi Kristya a BITCH?
Scenario 1 - Agent player opens with Vahalla Kristya.
Scenario 2 - Agent player summon Earth search Venus, next turn you get rid of Earth. He show you Striker, Venus, Kristya.
Scenario 3 - Big monster deck show you Trade-in, Kristya, Monster Reborn.
Scenario 4 - Striker jump Werewolf OK, double sack Kristya
SERIOUSLY MAN WHAT IS YUGIOH.
Scenario 5 - Declarer Kristya Royal Decree
ZOMGWTF I THINK I SHOULD QUIT
Next question I have, why is Oppression banned and Kristya not?
Rationale for banning Kristya and not banning Oppression
1. Your opponent can use it.
2. It does not have 2800 ATK.
3. It doesn't take back the Honest for you.
4. It is a Trap card, which has to be set first.
5. It can easily be gotten rid of.
6. It doesn't go back top deck when it dies.
7. It has a cost.
8. It is GENERIC, hence BALANCED.
9. Cannot stop Gorz, Trago, Fader.
10. MUCH nicer artwork.
I would say more, but Kristya might sue till I piss or whatever the hell that guy said.
Bottomline: Kristya is a BITCH ANGEL.