Sunday 13 November 2011

Eustace's Junk Doppel

It's what you've all been waiting for, the mysterious deck list that I used in CardMaster tournament on Deepavali, Ranking tournament on the 5th and Lavalval Chain tournament on the 6th. By the time this is posted, Asia Team would be over and I would hav quit Junk Doppel and reverted back to my number 1 deck. For those of you who dunno, ask SinLong what it is ^^.
Now without furthue ado, the decklist.

26 Monsters
3x Junk Synchron
2x Doppelwarrior
2x Raikou, Lightlord Hunter
2x Card Trooper
2x Effect Veiler
2x Chaos Sorceror
2x Maxx "C"
1x Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
1x Glow-up Bulb
1x Debris Dragon
1x Dandylion
1x Dark Armed Dragon
1x Tragoedia
1x Jean, Lightlord Paladinn
1x Sangan
1x Spore
1x Lonefire Blossom
1x Mystic Tomato
9 Spells
1x Reinforcement of the Army
1x Charge of Light Brigade
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Mind Control
1x Pot of Avarice
1x Monster Reborn
1x Foolish Burial
1x One for One
1x Heavy Storm
5 Traps
2x Call of the Haunted
2x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Torrential Tribute

1x T.G Recipro Dragonfly
1x Formula Synchron
1x Arms Aid
1x T.G Hyper Librarian
1x Ally of Justice Catastor
1x Orient Dragon
1x Splendid Rose
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Ancient Holy Wyvern
1x Arcanite Magician
1x Junk Destroyer
1x Stardust Dragon
1x Scrap Dragon
1x Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Boundary
1x Chimeratech Fortress Dragon

2x D.D Crow
1x Cyber Dragon
1x A.O.J Core Destroyer
1x Deck Devastation Virus
1x Lightning Vortex
1x Starlight Road
1x Dimensional Prison
1x Gemini Imps
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Divine Wrath
2x Mind Crush
2x Wild Tornado
Note: Not all decks used were the same, on the day of CardMaster I had no access to Maxx "C"s, and was using an additional MST and Allure, siding Chaos Hunter as a result. On the day of Ranking tourney, I was using only 1 Maxx "C" choosing to stick with the MST instead of Allure. This decklist is consistent with the decklist I used during Lavalval Chain tourney with the exception of the Orient Dragon which I forgot to borrow on the 6th and hence had to settle for Iron Chain.

Now to explain my tech choices,
3 Junk Synchron cos it is so baller, my favourite card is Blizzard and Junk Synchron is similar to Blizzard in so many ways, also at 3 the manipulation of the DARK count in graveyard is much easier and DAD can jump more easily.
Trag at 1 cos in mid game it is quite a dead draw IMO, stops OTKs but also prevents you from doing it and certainly an extremely weak top deck compared to Junk or maybe even Doppel. No Gorz as everyone knows I hate Gorz which gets stuck with CotH and it is so bloody obvious when you have Gorz unless you Battle Step MST like SinLong so pro.
Jean ahead of Leila cos it kills Raious and baits out BTHs as easily, more importantly it only cost 50cents as compared to $32.
No Scapegoat cos it is not THAT beneficial mid game, only an OTK stopper.
No Dark Hole as I hate that card and try drawing it when your field has a Librarian, I WAN TO SYNCHRO NOT SELF DESTRUCT!
Traps are rather self explanatory. No Dustshoot as I did not feel the need and really is more dead than a Trag when top decking.
No Brionac as I feel that it is not really fast and unless you can ensure you can produce an 8000 board, which usually is no when you come out a Level 6, not really worth it. Don't get me wrong sometimes I really wish I did put it.
No Quasar as it is an unfriendly way to win, most importantly. However, as I only run 2 Level 5 Synchros I also did not feel that it was really needed to win. Also, the risk of it being stopped was too big for me.
Fortress ahead of Synchros such as Ancient Fairy or Shooting Star, which is by far the one I wish I put most often, because of the risk of a Machina Gadget matchup, where they side against us so easily but we find it hard to side against them with anything other than Cybers.
Really wish I put Shooting Star half the time, but without Quasar also abit pointless.
Divine Wrath wins games, fact. Wild Tornado against Dark World with their Gate and Skill Drain.

You see people, dun hav Quasar still can win one.

Also a very big shoutout to my team members who have supported me during all these tournaments and truth be told to the world, without them this deck wouldn't have been possible.

Courtesy of 13ms. Ozawa:
2x Junk Synchron
1x Card Trooper
1x Effect Veiler
2x Chaos Sorceror
1x Glow-up Bulb
1x Dandylion
1x Spore
1x Mystic Tomato
1x Pot of Avarice
1x One for One
1x Arms Aid
1x Iron Chain Dragon

Courtesy of zzsammyzz:
1x Debris Dragon
1x Lonefire Blossom
1x Effect Veiler
2x Maxx "C"
1x Tragoedia
1x Formula Synchron
1x Gemini Imps

Courtesy of Reborn:
1x Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning (Why the HELL does a 13 yr old hav it and I don't ><)
1x Charge of Light Brigade
1x Foolish Burial

Courtesy of JY:
1x Card Trooper
1x Arcanite Magician

Courtesy of JIYEON:
1x Orient Dragon

So I borrowed almost the entire deck.
LOL, to support us you can donate to us at the "Love Team YGO.noobs !" fund joking...

Anyway, there you go, and for SporeBoy, here it is. The decklist you've been waiting for. Please note that this is a highly personal preference deck and being an extremely realistic person this deck has almost NO outs from epic lucksack. So he Turn 2 Kristya you only thing left is Ryko.

After Top Shop of Asia next week I may be posting the decklist I use that day online too. It contains a certain tech that is a rather bold move I feel. But if I do win and represent Singapore, I have decided to take it all the way to Taiwan. It has a 100% win rate on DNet so far, but all were against favourable matchups. So we'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment