Saturday 5 November 2011

Full Yen Ranking Tourney Report (5/11/11)

Deck brought: Junk Doppel

Number of participants: 22

Went today as usual and saw people that were playing YGO but I never met them before so assume they were joining.
As usual, only the scrubs didn't join.
The largest turnout today I think and there were alot more pros than normal.

There was some problem with the pairing which led to Samuel having 2 byes which is bullshit.

Now on with the report:

Round 1 vs SinLong (Junk Doppel) OXO
Game 1 - The only monsters I saw when I killed him were Gorz and Effect Veiler. Which led to....
Game 2 - SIDE DECKING AS THOUGH HE WAS PLAYING BF, the only deck I ever see SinLong play, then the first Card Trooper and I was like !! NOT A SHURA? And stared at my facedown Starlight Road, drew into nothing and so end result is nothing.
Game 3 - I threw him a nasty board, he D.D Crowed the Spore I attempted, I Divine Wrath him, and then the CHAOS BEGAN! End field so unfriendly my friendly mind totally forgot it, I think was like Librarian, A.O.J. BLS, boss mobs fiesta or something.

Round 2 vs Zhi (Machina Gadget) OXO
Game 1 - Slowly wittled down his backrow dominance and Ryko away his Roach, then BLS + Arms Aid him.
Game 2 - He start first set 4 and later set 5 and I totally ZOMGWTF, tried to start stun thinking I had enough protection from his protection he on Vanity's Space I totally GG. Also I this game had 2 Veilers but I never dropped for some God knows what forsaken reason.
Game 3 - I start first but he summon like Banisher and I totally.... Managed to get rid of it with Ryko then Veiler his Gadget (YAY I remembered!), ate a Starlight Road AND a Vanity's Space, but luckily Sangan came and I search Ryko, MST the other face down and plus 1 cos Stardust negate Vanity's Space also gone. Ryko burst the D.P, then I Pot of Avarice everything except Glow-up Bulb and Spore. Maths failed me when I Synchro-ed Splendid Rose when it was 7 stars but he nice enough let me replay and I Synchro-ed Librarian instead and left Ryko on the field, Glow-up jump Doppel, he WTF me, then do all the way to Arms Aid jump BLS and apologised profusely, he still didn't die that turn cos of two Tragoes in the hand but next turn show me Yellow and MST and was like totally WTF.
Sorry..... Really sorry.....

Round 3 vs Mathspro (D.D Agent Angel) OO
Game 1 - Early unfriendly board, was like Librarian the Trishula then actually tot he still alive then I Mind Control his last face down, which I think was Reaper, then he was like WTF as well.
He had already taken 3000 from Venus and Warning.
Game 2 - Threw some early pressure and had face down Divine Wrath. His Gachi helped him defend abit, then he finally Pot his D. Fissure, but summoned Earth before activating it, rightly so. I Divine Wrath and dropped Junk Synchron. Next turn I DAD.

Top 3 vs Sebas (Lightlord) XX
All I remember is his JD come out is free one, and I Game 1 kena Shock Ruler like a dog, I set 2 backrow, WHY YOU NO CALL TRAP? Game 2 actually got thing do but waiting for a larger opening. Then in the end hello JD oh you brought a friend and his name is JD too? What's the use of 2 Veiler's in hand when the JD doesn't want to bomb, jus want to hit you 3000?

Overall position: 3rd
FUCK LA LAST TIME ALWAYS 2nd NOW 3rd WHAT IS YUGIOH?
Many members of Team YGO.noobs ! joined today's tournament. Actually it's everyone except JIYEON. Cos he got O level and he care not like 13ms. Ozawa and JY. All made it to second round except SporeBoy who lost to Mathspro, Reborn who loses to everybody and is a dumbturtle and Sean lost to Wesley LAWL. But they are also the three youngest members so er... well not THAT BAD...
zzsammyzz ended going on to get 1st and this is the first time he won 2 opponents in a Ranking Tourney, actually he win 3.
I want to say that it is not my fault that my team member had two byes, yes he wanted to win but more importantly, he wanted to play.
Sebas said that this tournament never count Ranking points. Can someone please help us clarify that? Cos I want my points T.T
EDIT: GOT POINT LA SEBAS!!

1 comment:

  1. woi i lose to JY leh, sangan beat down too strong!!!

    ReplyDelete